TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Shipping & Returns
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
Processing time for all orders is 02 working days. Your order will be processed, packed and shipped within 02 working days after the order is placed on any of our online sales channels. In case of an out-of-stock item, the processing time can vary. Out-of-stock items are identified as “available on backorder” on the product page which indicates that the item is currently not in stock and but the order can still be placed. Shipment will be made once it is back in stock. Usually, out-of-stock inventory is replenished within 3 – 5 working days.
1. Express Shipment: Express shipments are catered via FedEx & DHL to provide our international customers abroad with the quickest possible delivery time. No matter where you are if you have a letterbox outside your house, you can order your wallet and sit back and relax till the postman rings your doorbell.
Delivery time is substantially dependent on your location, but on average delivery will take around 3 – 5 working days for US, Canada, Australia and most parts of Europe. It is the responsibility of the consignee to provide a correct address where the shipment can be received. All shipments require an indirect signature.
International freight charges also vary based on your location. For most locations, it will be less than $15. You will see a detailed bifurcation of charges on your checkout page. If you have any specific question about delivery time and cost, send us an email at [email protected], and our team will help you out.
Extra duties and import taxes may apply depending upon your local regulations. Kindly check with your excise and taxation department before placing an order.
After the shipment is booked and picked up by the courier, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your tracking number. You will also receive periodic e-mail tracking notifications about the transit status of your package until it reaches your doorsteps (e-mail tracking notifications are only available for Express shipment mode). Furthermore, you can check the live status of your package on our tracking page https://myaurochs.aftership.com
2. FREE Standard Shipment: All free standard shipments are catered via standard registered mail. Standard registered mails are handled by the national post offices of origin & destination countries. The estimated transit time is 10 – 15 business days (~2 to 3 weeks) for most countries. For some countries in South America & Africa, this can take a bit longer (up to 6 weeks) due to slow processing & distribution by the home post office. Shipments can face additional delays due to custom holds at destination countries. We highly encourage you to learn about any additional customs duties and procedures before placing an order. If you are not sure, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] for assistance.
Tracking numbers will be provided via SMS after the shipment is sent. No additional e-mail tracking notifications will be sent (feature only available for Express shipments).
Tracking numbers will become active on the destination postal service website once the package lands in the corresponding country. This usually takes 5 – 7 business days after shipment is sent. Prior to that, all tracking numbers can be tracked on Pak Post website https://www.ep.gov.pk/
If you have any concerns about your shipment/tracking number, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and our team will help you out.
DOMESTIC SHIPMENTS – IN PAKISTAN
Domestic shipments are fulfilled via our logistics partner at TCS free of cost. When your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email as well as an SMS from TCS containing your tracking number. You can track the shipment on the TCS official website http://www.tcscouriers.com/uk/Tracking/Default.aspx
The shipment times vary depending on your location, but it usually takes 2-3 days for your product to deliver within Pakistan.
We are more than confident that you will love your Aurochs wallet for every penny you paid for it. In case you have any issue, don’t worry as we have got you covered with our 101-day No-Questions-Asked refund policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, drop us an e-mail at [email protected], and our support team will guide you through the rest of the procedure.
- Returned product(s) must be unused, undamaged and should be returned with COMPLETE packing.
- The customer will pay the return shipping cost.
- Once the return package is received at our warehouse in Pakistan, your Credit Card or PayPal account will be credited with the Invoice amount minus shipping charges incurred.
- The return policy is only available on hard products. Digital gift cards are not refundable.
- The return policy is NOT applicable to customized products (products with name engraving also fall under customized products)
- If the returned product does not comply with the clause(a) of the Refund Policy, the product will be shipped back to the customer.
In case you ordered a wrong product or ordered product/s unintentionally, please let us know via e-mail at [email protected] immediately so that we can make it right before the product/s are shipped. In such a case, a refund will be issued equal to the item/s invoiced amount minus 6.5% bank processing fee. The refund will appear in your Credit Card/PayPal within 2 – 5 business days.
We value transparency so if you have any specific question regarding our return policy; we encourage you to contact us at [email protected] before making a purchase.
Shipment & Delivery Related FAQs
I ordered my wallet via FREE shipping and it hasn't arrived yet
FREE Standard Shipment enables us to offer economical shipment mode.
However, this comes with additional transit time compared to DHL or FedEx Express Shipment. The estimated delivery time for most countries is 10 -15 business days (~2 – 3 weeks), but for some countries (especially, South American & African countries) this can take up to ~6 weeks due to routing through multiple couriers before final delivery.
Your package can also be delivered late due to customs holds at the point of import in destination countries. If your tracking information shows that the shipment is already in your country but has not been delivered yet, you can reach out to your local post office with your tracking number, and they will be able to provide you with most up to date information about your package.
Will Aurochs help me with custom clearance?
Most countries have customs laws friendly to the import of small packages, and hence, your shipment might not be subjected to any additional import charges.
However, we highly encourage you to check and familiarise yourself with your local import laws and procedures to avoid any issue during package delivery. Customs holds can result in additional delays in the final delivery of your package as well as additional import duties and taxes. Being located in a different country, our support team might not be able to communicate directly with the local customs department on your behalf to clear your package. Therefore, it is highly advisable (especially if you are placing an order via FREE Standard Shipment) to check your local customs regulations before placing an order.
DHL/FedEx shipments will be auto-cleared by the courier company, and any additional charges (if applicable) will be collected by the courier at the time of delivery.
Tracking information shows that my shipment is in different country than mine. Why?
– FREE Standard Shipments are catered through local post offices of origin and destination countries. For most countries, the packages are handled directly by the post offices of origin & destination countries. For example, if you are in the US, your package will be handled by Pakistan Post (origin) & USPS (US).
For some Central & South American countries including Mexico, packages are routed through additional couriers before they are handed over to the destination courier. Roissy Courier France is one of the intermittent package handlers, and if you are from any of these countries, you might see the shipment being handled by Roissy courier in your tracking information. This is a normal procedure.
– DHL/FedEx shipments are catered by single courier in both origin & destination country.