TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Shipping & Returns
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
Your order will be processed, packed, and shipped within 02 working days of order placement. In case of an out-of-stock item, the processing time can vary. Out-of-stock items are marked as “available on backorder” on the product page which indicates that the item is currently not in stock and but the order can still be placed. Usually, out-of-stock inventory is replenished within 3 – 5 working days.
1. Express Shipment: Express shipments are catered via DHL to provide our international customers with the quickest possible delivery time. We have shipped to over 100 countries and have a passionate customer base in most countries.
Delivery time is substantially dependent on your location, but on average delivery will take around 3 – 5 working days for US, Canada, Australia, and most parts of Europe. Please provide a complete address to avoid any additional delays in delivery. All shipments require an indirect signature.
International shipping charges vary based on your location. For most locations, it will be less than $15. You will see a detailed bifurcation of charges on your checkout page. If you have any specific question about delivery time and cost, send us an email at [email protected], and our team will help you out.
TRACKING: After the shipment is booked and picked up by the courier, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your tracking number. You will also receive continues e-mail updates about the transit status of your package until it reaches your doorsteps (e-mail tracking notifications are only available for Express shipment mode).
2. FREE Economy Shipment: Economy shipments are shipped via standard registered mail. Standard registered mails are handled by the national post offices of origin & destination countries. The estimated transit time is 2 – 3 for most countries. For some countries in South America & Africa, delivery can sometimes take up to 6 weeks due to slow processing & distribution by your home post offices. Shipments can face additional delays due to custom holds at destination countries.
TRACKING: Once the shipment is booked, you will receive an e-mail notification with your tracking number along with a tracking link where you can keep an eye on your parcel. Compared to DHL Express shipping, tracking information for Economy shipping is not updated very frequently on the courier website.
If you have any concerns about your shipment/tracking number, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and our team will help you out.
In some countries, import parcels are subjected to small customs duties or taxes. Packages are shipped according to Incoterm Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU), which means we do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes on orders and all such duties/taxes have to be paid by the customers directly to their country’s tax department at the time of delivery. As every country has its own import tax laws and they are updated quite frequently that’s why it is not possible to predict the exact amount in advance. Therefore, it is important for you to check your country’s import tax laws before placing your order especially if you haven’t bought anything from overseas before.
We are more than confident that you will love your Aurochs wallet for every penny you paid for it. In case you have any issue, don’t worry as we have got you covered with our 101-day No-Questions-Asked refund policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, drop us an e-mail at [email protected], and our support team will guide you through the rest of the procedure.
- Returned product(s) must be unused, undamaged and should be returned with COMPLETE packing.
- The customer will pay the return shipping cost.
- Once the return package is received at our warehouse in Pakistan, your Credit Card or PayPal account will be credited with the Invoice amount minus shipping charges incurred.
- The return policy is only available on hard products. Digital gift cards are not refundable.
- The return policy is NOT applicable to customized products (products with name engraving also fall under customized products)
- If the returned product does not comply with the clause(a) of the Refund Policy, the product will be shipped back to the customer.
In case you ordered a wrong product or ordered product/s unintentionally, please let us know via e-mail at [email protected] immediately so that we can make it right before the product/s are shipped. In such a case, a refund will be issued equal to the item/s invoiced amount minus 6.5% bank processing fee. The refund will appear in your Credit Card/PayPal within 2 – 5 business days.
We value transparency so if you have any specific question regarding our return policy; we encourage you to contact us at [email protected] before making a purchase.
Shipment & Delivery Related FAQs
I ordered my wallet via FREE shipping and it hasn't arrived yet
FREE Standard Shipment enables us to offer economical shipment mode.
However, this comes with additional transit time compared to DHL or FedEx Express Shipment. The estimated delivery time for most countries is 10 -15 business days (~2 – 3 weeks), but for some countries (especially, South American & African countries) this can take up to ~6 weeks due to routing through multiple couriers before final delivery.
Your package can also be delivered late due to customs holds at the point of import in destination countries. If your tracking information shows that the shipment is already in your country but has not been delivered yet, you can reach out to your local post office with your tracking number, and they will be able to provide you with most up to date information about your package.
Will Aurochs help me with custom clearance?
Most countries have customs laws friendly to the import of small packages, and hence, your shipment might not be subjected to any additional import charges.
However, we highly encourage you to check and familiarise yourself with your local import laws and procedures to avoid any issue during package delivery. Customs holds can result in additional delays in the final delivery of your package as well as additional import duties and taxes. Being located in a different country, our support team might not be able to communicate directly with the local customs department on your behalf to clear your package. Therefore, it is highly advisable (especially if you are placing an order via FREE Standard Shipment) to check your local customs regulations before placing an order.
DHL/FedEx shipments will be auto-cleared by the courier company, and any additional charges (if applicable) will be collected by the courier at the time of delivery.
Tracking information shows that my shipment is in different country than mine. Why?
– FREE Standard Shipments are catered through local post offices of origin and destination countries. For most countries, the packages are handled directly by the post offices of origin & destination countries. For example, if you are in the US, your package will be handled by Pakistan Post (origin) & USPS (US).
For some Central & South American countries including Mexico, packages are routed through additional couriers before they are handed over to the destination courier. Roissy Courier France is one of the intermittent package handlers, and if you are from any of these countries, you might see the shipment being handled by Roissy courier in your tracking information. This is a normal procedure.
– DHL/FedEx shipments are catered by single courier in both origin & destination country.